As with most legends, the story of Treasure Bay seems to be a colorful mixture of truth, tall tales, and exaggeration, all distorted by time.
Visit their web site and click on "The Legend" to read more on the interesting background of Treasure Bay.
- Treasure Bay has its own in-house progressives that make it pay to play at Treasure Bay. Just ask their slot staff to direct you to these many games, which include $1 games of Leap Frog, Balloon Bars and 7s Up.
- You'll also find progressive jackpots on the over-sized Mini-Bertha machines with $1 games of Five Times Pay and Double Diamond. There's also Captain Hook's Nickels, Treasure on the High Seas quarters, $5 Double Diamonds that have hit for more than $75,000, and video poker games just waiting for that royal flush to hit. Unlike statewide progressives, which can hit the top award at any casino, their "in-house" progressives only pay off for their guests -- it's not a matter of IF a big jackpot will hit at their casino, but WHEN.
RV Parking is available.
Super Gold, Brandon Bennett, Noah's Rain
Pure Gold, Stan Wayne's Heart & Soul
A variety of packages are available for your stay
- Did you find what you're looking for? If so, tell a friend, if not, tell us. Remember to bookmark this site so you can come back and see what other Hotel Casinos are available in Mississippi.
- Compare Hotel Casinos in Mississippi
- Compare Hotel Casinos in Biloxi
- Visit the Treasure Bay Casino Resort Website
>> Return to Mississippi Casinos Page
>> Return to Home Page